Saturday, September 12, 2009

Good Times

Sometimes all you need is a good talk with an old friend. Everything always works out in the end, so it's pointless to stress about the little things. I have enjoyed rotting in this chair the past few days growing virtual veggies with a close sibling. I have enjoyed hacking accounts secretly to obtain some noodles and precious metals. I have enjoyed late night conversations with old friends talking about anything from the Office to the inevitability of two red heads to produce a red-headed offspring. And amidst all this enjoyment I am sure there has been some unpleasantness, but I don't remember what it was. Don't sweat the little things. They really don't matter.

And now I begin a new tradition for this shitty blog: I am going to post a lyric from a song that is on my mind at the end of each post. If anyone would like to guess at what the song/artist is go ahead, but don't be a tool and google the line and then ruin the fun for everyone.

"It's hard to get hold of
And hard to let go
Always something we look for
From the day we were born
Instead we're the people that we wanted to know
And we're the places that we wanted to go"

1 comment:

  1. This made my day. I've been thinking a lot lately how nice it's been talking to you, even if most of it is just ridiculous farmville antics.

    ReplyDelete