Sunday, September 13, 2009

Beach Livin'

I am so close to sealing the deal on a new apartment/house to live in for the next year. Hopefully we can get something close to the beach, it's expensive but so worth it. The vibe we got walking around Newport Peninsula was just awesome, people barbecuing on their porches, young people riding bikes around, just an overall feeling of good. When one thing ends another begins. So ready to start anew. Feels like I've been stuck in quicksand and I got my lifeline. Sucks though, I have to pack all my shit up. I'll be throwing lots of stuff out too, so if anyone wants anything (if you actually know me) let me know and we'll see.


"Everyone's afraid of their own life
If you could be anything you want
I bet you'd be disappointed, am I right?"

No comments:

Post a Comment