Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Dreamin again

How come I am plagued with the dreams of you. It seems that you are doing so well, and even when I am sure the worst is behind me, you sneak up in the one place I had to myself.

You had your own place, were so successful, so happy. For some reason I came to your place of residence and got upset. I smashed three of your doors and the only thing you could say is that they cost over 200 bucks each. Reminds me of what we used to go through: me hurting and acting out of frustration, and your staying so cold and reminding me of the consequences. I just needed you to care. Hate and love are not opposites, love and indifference are. And you were so goddamn indifferent.

Good news is at the end of the dream the earth was pretty well destroyed and your home was turned into some kind of ancient ruin.

You are dead to me. Go rot.

1 comment:

  1. some dreams are wonderful...like my dream that this game becomes reality.

    http://games.adultswim.com/robot-unicorn-attack-twitchy-online-game.html

    PLAY IT!!!

    ReplyDelete