Monday, October 12, 2009

IM LIVIN ALONE!

I have those famous words screamed by good ole Kevin McCallister replaying over and over in my head. At first it was exciting and a bit comical (as intended). But as the night takes its toll on my tired bones and my hungry belly grumbles for food not contained in this awesome new apartment my mind replays those words and I feel an overwhelming sadness. I "lurk" profiles and get upset. Everyone has their lives and who am I to expect them to wonder about me? I have been working so hard and it sucks. I just feel taken advantage of.

But then there is family. So much support even though it doesn't feel like it sometimes. And as those words continue to repeat I wonder how anyone could be driven to say such things about his family. I am goin through a lot right now, but nothing I can't handle. Plus I have such a great family. I don't know where I would be without them. I don't know what I would do if I lost one of them.


Here is a song (although not many songs are in my mind right now because my speakers still aren't hooked up):

"All because of you I haven't slept in so long
But when I do I dream of drowning in the ocean
Longing for the shore where I can lay my head down
I'll follow your voice, All you have to do is shout it out."

1 comment:

  1. I like your posts. You're good at writing. I spend a lot of time re-reading them. Mostly, I try to figure out what songs these lyrics are from without cheating. Mostly, I fail.

    ReplyDelete